Join us for our "New Friends, New Beginnings" Open House on May 6th from 11am-3pm to see what life in our Assisted Living is all about!
The Louis Edelstein Assisted Living Residence provides a unique level of care for seniors to live independently with assistance and personal care services when needed. Exercise programs, themed parties, and bingo are just a few of the activities available at Seashore Gardens Living Center.
• Art-deco design featuring 30 spacious studio and one bedroom accommodations
• Fully equipped kitchenettes and private baths
• Two-story residence with nurse call systems and complete security
• Three kosher meals daily in an elegant private dining room
• Gift Shop, Café, Beauty Salon and 4-Hole Putting Green
• Stimulating programs and activities, special trips and outings
• Professional staff provides round-the-clock reminders and medication monitoring
• Housekeeping and maintenance service
• Children’s Play Area – perfect for family visits
• Separate dining room for special family occasions
We encourage you to schedule a tour and see just how wonderful
Seashore Gardens Living Center is.
For more information, call 609-404-4848 or