The facility must screen visitors for infectious communicable diseases, including COVID-19 symptoms. Any visitors with symptoms of COVID-19 infection (subjective or objective fever equal to or greater than 100.4 or as further restricted by facility policy, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
Please note: Indoor visitation should be limited for residents under quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met criteria for release from quarantine. Visitation is also limited for residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated until they have met criteria to discontinue Transmission Based Precautions.
Appointments must be scheduled on our website www.seashoregardens.org. The facility may limit the length of any visit, the days on which visits will be permitted, the hours during a day when visits will be permitted and the number of times during a day or week a resident may be visited.
- No more than two visitors are permitted at one time per resident. The facility must use appointments in order to limit the number of visitors inside the building at one time.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to allow time for a rapid COVID-19 test. This is very important so that we can stay on schedule and everyone can see their families or loved ones
- All visitors and residents and/or resident’s representative must sign the screening form and risk agreement prior to the visit.
- All visitors must wear a tight fitting mask (surgical mask), covering the nose and mouth and follow infection control protocols. Throughout the visit hand hygiene is to be practiced and supplies will be provided.
- No food or pets are permitted at visits and please do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
- Practice the 3 W’s. Wear a mask over your nose and mouth. Watch your distance. Wash your hands.
If at any time a visitor is found to be in violation of any of the rules, is unable to demonstrate proper use of infection prevention and control techniques, or does not meet criteria for visitation per screening tool, Seashore Gardens Living Center may restrict entry and/or reserves the right to ask the visitor to leave and end the visit.
To participate, just complete this form and press the submit button.
You will receive a confirmation on this page once the form is submitted.