Sometimes a loved one needs therapy after a fall or medical procedure. Our rehabilitation team is here to help. Therapy services are offered six days per week, using a state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment and approach. Customized care plans are developed for each patient. Patients stay for a short-term at Seashore Gardens Living Center, and enjoy all of the services onsite. Physicians are on call 24/7, as needed. We participate in Medicare/Medicaid and accept many supplemental insurance.
- Helps residents return to prior level of function
- Increases strength, reduces pain, improves balance and endurance
- Teaches safe movement strategies
- Instructs on how to use adaptive techniques, skills or equipment to overcome physical limitations and resume routine activities
- Educates on strengthening and coordination exercises
- Helps to improve short-term and long-term memory recall
- Provides strategies to improve increased safety awareness/reasoning
- Improves expressive/receptive language
- Improves strength and ability to safely swallow
- Works on volume and improved ability to communicate
Come visit us today!
The Simon & Sylvia Zisman Seashore Gardens Living Center is an independent, nonprofit home for the aged with over 100 years of service. Back in 1916 we started as a little house in Atlantic City, New Jersey. We’ve grown in services and location. Today we are on a 20 acre campus in Atlantic County, New Jersey. Come visit us today.
Keeping Connected During Covid-19Keeping Connected During Covid-19